Sunday, April 4, 2010

{ Chicks Rule, Bunnies Drool! }

My second cartridge purchase (first was Wild Card) after buying my Baby Bug in 2008 was Mickey and Friends (MF). My sole reason for buying MF was for what I have come to refer to as "the Jalopy":

I cut the car, the shadow and the tires from MF. The Little Chickie, decked out in yellow glitter, is from the Easter 2010 cart and the flag is from Jubilee. When I saw this We R Memory Keepers 'Hippity Hoppity' patterned paper, I knew it would work perfectly for my idea!

I love that some of their patterned papers have four different patterns on the back...it gives a choice of four built-in envelope liners! See the paper below:
I chose the polka section for my liner, but the others are equally cute and the choice is nice. I've noticed that some other manufacturers are doing this as well and I can't wait to try them!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Making my Day!