Monday, November 12, 2012

{ FCCB Challenge #137 - Pilgrim's Promise }

I have a new favorite, little Gift/Treat Bag made from an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of cardstock or patterned paper.  It's a marriage of a Scor-Pal project and a Cosmo Cricket video.

These types of Bags are so versatile.  In this case, I thought it would work well for the Bag to be dressed like a Pilgrim!  I wish the pic was a little better, but, none the less, I present my Pilgrim Treat Bag:


The Pilgrim hat is from A Child's Year and the collar is scalloped circle (cut in quarters) from CTMH Art Philosophy.  The hat is adhered to the front of the Bag using a Glue Dot.

To make the Bag, you align your cardstock at the top of the scoring tool; score at 2 1/2" and at 6".  Then, rotate the cardstock 1/4 of a turn (either way), score at 4 1/2" and 6 1/2".  Now, use your boning tool to crease all folds.

This is where the video comes in...even thought it's not the same Bag, it shows you the folding and gluing process.

I thought this would make the perfect contribution to the FCCB Pilgrim's Promise Challenge!  Head over to the FCCB and see what the other DT Members created for this week!

Have a great day!

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Really creative! So cute. Perfect for the challenge.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is darling! What a cute little bag, the collar & buttons are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing I love it !! xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love this bag. I wish I would have made some of these for gifts.

    Janea
    Recollection Alley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Making my Day!