Monday, February 15, 2010

{ Kiss Me } and { SMACK }

I have two Cards today and I decided to put them in one post because they both involve... (gasp!)... Kissing!

The first uses the luscious lips from the Indie Art cart. I loved these lips from the first moment I saw them.


I cut the top layers from red, mirrored paper and used 3-D dots to attach them to the bottom layer, which is a red Bazzill Smoothie. I also cut the 'Smack' from the red Smoothie. I wanted to keep the design of the Card simple, sexy and striking, so I just added some red Bling (which you can't actually see in the picture) to the 'Smack'. The coordinating envelope (pictured behind the card) is made from papers in the Basic Grey 'Sugar Rush' line.

The second card uses the frog on the Sweethearts cart. I adore this cut...its so cute.


Nikki Sivils' 'U R My Favorite' line, with its frogs , crowns and bright colors, was my inspiration for this card. I used the frog and crown cuts from Sweethearts and a scallop border from Plantin Schoolbook. The yellow mat is embossed with the Cuttlebug Argyle folder. The Sentiment, Kiss Me, which is also from Sweethearts, goes on the inside. The envelope says: 'Kiss the Frog and find your Prince'.

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too cute! And I LOVE your take on the CPS sketch below- that giraffe is perfect! (and your title cracked me up!)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Making my Day!