Monday, June 7, 2010

{ Give a Girl a Good Pair of Shoes... }

...and she can conquer the world!

I picked out some cute pp from last year's Making Memories 'Flower Patch' line and combined it with both the Paisley and Wild Card (WC) Cricut carts and this is the result:

The Envelope and Card are from Wild Card and the sassy shoe is from Paisley.  I used the blackout  feature of the 'Doily' Card and chose to make it a top-folding Card, just for fun.

Thanks to MamaC from the Cricut MB for the Wild Card cheat sheet for the Expression.  Before I cut any Card from WC, I refer to her cheat sheet for the largest size that that particular Card will cut on the Expression. In this case, the maximum size is 5 inches.

If you don't have her cheat sheet, HERE is the post where she lists the Card sizes.  You can message her for a Word Doc containing that information as well as a listing of Icons, Phrases and Alphabet.  I highly, highly recommend this for WC users...it saves all the guess work!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Molly, LOVE the papers and I keep forgetting about that shoe. Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Making my Day!