I then layered an argyle cut from Wild Card over the distressed panel, using 3-D dots. For my rose, I used Wild Card again and cut the rose three times. Once in black (for the base), once in green (for the leaves and stem), and once in red (for the bud). After trimming the red and green roses and discarding what I didn't need, I inked the leaves and stem in brown, lightly distressed them, and adhered the green stem directly to the black stem. Using 3-D dots, I adhered the red rose bud to the black rose bud and lightly inked the edges in brown. I then adhered the completed rose directly to my argyle cut, at an angle.
To finish the Card, I cut a length of Creative Impressions 1.5" Crepe ribbon and tied it in a pretty bow around the whole Card, like a present.
I was thrilled with this one!!